Sunday, April 15, 2007

More about me...

Perhaps I should tell you a bit more about myself. As a Disciple of the Father Elsen, I am the element of Fire. If you have read his story, then you already know that I exist purely as my element. How is it that I can post in this blog? Ahh, that is something not for mortals to know.

Many are asking the question, am I good or am I evil? The answer to that is not a simple one. I may be either, or neither, or both, for just like the Father I serve I am apathetic to both sides. My purpose is not to help the side of Light or the side of Dark, but simply to serve Elsen. Do not mistake apathy for neutrality, for if it will not hinder Elsen's plan I am prone to doing what serves the Fathers, especially Quont, Father of Lust. I serve Elsen first, but the fire of passion that burns in the bellies of the lustful is not all that different than the flames that are now my existence, after all.

No comments: