Monday, April 30, 2007

OOC - Progress through 04/29/2007

The abbreviated version of what I did during the last week:

All of the Battle for Traddlebow stories published thus far have been reviewed and missing connections have been added.

I have started printing out the oldest stories and am going through them to start adding the missing connections.

If all you are interested in is the bare-bones of what I did within the world of Mernac, then stop reading. If you want to know more and have a little peek inside my world to get to know me, read on for the extended version.

*****

Found some older stories from Mernac that I had printed out awhile ago, so I decided to start there with reading for missing connections. Then went to the oldest of the legends beginning with Mootil and printed out a bunch of stories to read for missing connections.

Printer ran out of paper -- but continued to try printing. You would think that the printer would just stop instead of trying to keep printing like the paper was going to magically appear. It made such a racket I think my neighbors could hear it. And so one of the things that I learned this week is that my printer is stupid.

I also learned that peanut butter cups have a very low melting point. Who knew that leaving them in the car for 30 minutes during 80 degree weather would result in a rather disgusting mess? Not me, obviously.

Irritated that my peanut butter cups melted, I decided to start adding the missing connections and get on with things.

Got the missing connections added to Mootil, then lost the fight for the keyboard to my cat who insisted on walking on the keyboard. *sighs*

1 comment:

r said...

Thank you for the update. As for the peanut-butter cups, you're the Fire Disciple; you'll get used to melting things ;)