Saturday, April 14, 2007

A new hobby

I suppose I should tell you that in addition to wandering Mernac looking for missed connections, I have discovered a new joy -- creating bottles and stuffing critters, people, and anything else that I can inside of them. I am sure that Father Elsen will be most pleased when He learns of this new talent of mine, for if someone is annoying Him I can just stick the person inside a bottle!

Now I must finish creating a special bottle to hold Arleas, who is a Disciple of the Mother Terees. Don't worry, I'm not going to keep her trapped in the bottle forever and ever...although one of Mother Terees' Shadow Guard in a bottle would probably fetch a high price on the black market...hmm...

4 comments:

Siberlee said...

And what a wonderful hobby that is! I trust that you will use it for the purposes of good not evil?

Vickie said...

Mother Siberlee, what a surprise!

As a Disciple of Father Elsen, I have found that evil is soo much more fun! Besides, isn't shoving people into bottles just naturally evil?

r said...

For good or evil, it is an excellent hobby. And a good threat for mortals who wish to tarry in my domain.

As for naturally evil, it depends upon one's point of view. Anything can be justified toward good or evil with a change in perspective...

Vickie said...

Of course, Father Elsen, you are right about 'naturally evil' but it is such fun to play with Mother Siberlee that I simply couldn't resist.