Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Invaders of Mernac?

Yes, something has happened to the lands of Mernac. I'm not sure exactly what, though. All I know is that I have been trapped on the Ethereal Fire plane for the last few days, and then Elsen got word to all of us Disciples that whatever is going on, it prevents all of us from entering Mernac (good thing Elsen can communicate with his Disciples via their Element!).

Who would want to invade Mernac and keep us all out?

I have heard that Quont is spreading news of warriors and magicians working tirelessly to restore order to our world, and I hope that they are successful.

Since I am bored here in the Ethereal Fire plane, I baked a big plate of cookies and then I decided to make a new "cookies" banner (you know, the "come to the darkside, we have cookies!" banner I use when I visit Mernac). I think it lacks the emotion of the original banner, so I may scrap this one and continue with my original...what do you think?

6 comments:

Quont said...

Yes, our land is still lost to the invaders, my messengers tell me. But I hear news of great progress, as the wicked forces are being defeated in different parts of all Mernac.

'Tis such tiresome work... Any cookies for a Dark Father, sweet Vickie?

Quont said...

Me again, Vickie darling... I just came across the blog of a fantastic Norwegian photographer. Want to be awed and inspired by the beauty of Nature?

Quont said...

Argh! Something odd just happened there... It previewed just fine but when I submit it the link got attached to the date instead. lol Ah well... click on the date to see the site I mean... Damn Pixies playing in the system again!

Vickie said...

Ah, I always have cookies for you, Father Quont!

Off to check out the photography site :-)

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

I agree Vickie. I like your original cookie banner the best. Much more feeling! If you want to see some fantastic photo sites, you need to subscribe to StumbleUpon. It is an add on to the Firefox or Internet explorer browser. It takes you to sites you would never find all based on your preset preferences. I have stumbled upon some most excellent photo sites. If you go to my blog, you can click on the link for stumble upon and see the sites I have found. Amazing works of art!

Incubus_Frost_of_Mernac said...

I want the original Cookie banner back!! {bawls mightily and grovels}
Frost