Monday, September 3, 2007

Update to the weekly report

I got three stories reviewed for missing connections, and of course two of the three already had all of the connections made, yay!

Drug out the character story that I had been working on telling about Vickielysia's early life growing up with the Dark Elves...stashed it in favor of working on an erotic Tarot deck. (It's all Traesha's fault, she came up with the topic but I don't want to post my images in the challenge thread because there's no way to rate a post so that it only shows the image if you click on the "18 and older" icon. I may email them to Quont just because...if you can't share erotic Tarot cards with the God of Lust, who can you share them with?

2 comments:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

You can share them with me! I would love to see them! We do have the over 18 warning for the whole site. If they are not too wicked, I bet you could post them! Cool, I wanna see!

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Hi, me again! Sooooooo, how did it go with you know who????? Good I hope! Did ya have fun?