Saturday, September 1, 2007

Weekly Report

First, let me just say that sunny California has been HOT this week. Not as hot as Arizona where Traesha is, but still...enough with the sunshine already! I want rain! (Now you know it's bad when the Disciple of Ethereal Fire wants rain!!!) I'd ask my dear sis Anemo to provide a breeze but blowing the hot air around isn't going to help much.

I've tried to at least keep adding the new stories and saplings to my list of stories that I need to review for missing connections, but all this heat has given me such migraines that I can barely read them, let alone add the missing connections. And of course the list of stories to be reviewed just keeps on growing...now don't get me wrong, that's not a complaint! More stories is a great thing for Mernac...I just wish Disciples could have Disciples. Hmm, maybe I should offer to pay silver to anyone else that reads the stories and posts to the Missing Connections forums so all I have to do is edit the story and add them.

I was going to go to the state fair today with my (as Traesha calls him) new hunk, but it's too hot even for that. Then we thought about going for a drive to San Francisco, but the Bay Bridge is closed for the entire Labor Day weekend for repairs (brilliant idea there, CalTrans...you started telling us several months ago that the bridge would be closed, why didn't you decide several months ago to just do the work on ANOTHER WEEKEND??? Sorry, just have a bit of a rant there...I told you it was hot here!)

We settled on going out to dinner tonight after the sun goes down and it hopefully cools off, and where things go from there...?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, you can have all the rain you want. Unfortunately, it's been bothering the peoples on the East Coast of late...clouds too. Take 'em! Have 'em all!