Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who would you dine with?

Quont, Mernac's God of Lust: Question of the Week – 9

Vickielysia's answer - Why my sister Anemo of course! It's not like I have a lot of choice, it has to be someone immune to my fiery self as I don't want to scorch my dinner companion, and oh the fun time we could have. Anemo can hear sounds that travel on the wind so she would be able to fill me in on all the latest gossip!

My answer - It depends on what day of the week it is and what mood I'm in ;-) I can see a peaceful dinner with Terees being quite enjoyable, discussing all of that knowledge that she possesses. Then again, dinner with Canu would be splendid as well -- I do so adore good music and would love to discuss it with him although I haven't attempted to play any instrument in years. Some evenings I think it would be heaven to dine with Quont, although I'd probably swoon like a school girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just invite people to a barbeque Vickie - just don't tell them they might be the ones being bbq'd :D

Quont said...

LOL! Too right Indilwen! Can I come to your BBQ, sweet fire lady? ;-)

Vickie said...

Hmm...yes! I shall be having a BBQ! Spread the word :-)