Thursday, May 3, 2007

Out and About in Mernac

The Scribe's have been busy now that Siberlee's plan has been revealed. The artists are also gearing up as Siberlee has a plan for luring them to the side of good as well.

I have decided that I shall periodically grace you, my readers, with a story suggestion if you are confused about where to begin (and who wouldn't be, with 206 pages of stories...and growing!) My current choice is the stories of The Croth Rebellion. Or if you want to start with something simple, may I suggest The Path of Vistaduro -- one of my favorites, for obvious reasons!

And now, an OOC and completely non-Mernac related poem:

Ode to a Cottonwood Tree

Cottonwood tree, how I hate thee!
You make me cough, you make me sneeze!
My yard is covered with your white fuzzies each day
And you're in a park three blocks away!

No comments: