Friday, May 18, 2007

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

My dear sister the Ethereal Wind Disciple has been causing quite a stir around Mernac. I mean that quite literally, mind you. Seems she has plans to riddle Mernac with a small squal and wants me to singe the borders of Mernac. Hmm, that does sound better than just lazing around here in the Ethereal Fire Plane.

Ah, but I have much to do and many missing connections to find so that the Scrolls will be up to Father Elsen's expectations.

In other pressing news, I was going to ask Frost, the new Disciple of Quont, to help me with my melting Peanut Butter Cups problem (I mean, who better to keep things cool then a guy named Frost?) but since he is an Incubus I'm pretty sure he's more about raising temperatures than lowering them, regardless of his name. Oh well, maybe I can find a Geludias Ethereal Master to help me out.

No comments: