Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Disciples, yay!

Anemo Eolic has joined us as one of Elsen's Disciples. She is the Disciple of Ethereal Wind, and together she and I will help ensure that the Scrolls of Mernac meet Elsen's expectation of perfection as she searches for typos and 'spellin' errors. Of course the peoples of Mernac might be a bit nervous...Wind does tend to make Fire even more eratic and uncontrollable than it already is.

Quont also has a new Disciple -- Frost, who joins the Legion of Lust as an Incubus. I hear that he is quite handsome...unfortunately I have no solid form with which to enjoy the view, as it were. *sighs* I'm sure we'll cross paths in Mernac as he is a Critiquing Devotee and will be reading the scrolls being prepared. Yes, sometimes I have been known to take a little peek in there, but those Scribes get so nervous around fire, like I'm going to burn up their precious parchment, so I tend to leave them alone. Perhaps they should worry about Anemo, she may cause all of their parchment to blow away!

1 comment:

ND/Botr said...

A whispering breeze blows in, flanning the flames.....it chuckles as it cruises the currents...Strange dreams the fire disciple has had.....