Sunday, May 6, 2007

Perhaps...

...I should have some fun with the Scribes of Mernac. Hmm, I wonder what they would do if I caused their parchment to spontaneously combust?

I kid, I kid! I would never do that, they amuse me and Elsen them amusing as well. Maybe I'll work on a new bottle design for when Elsen needs a scribe bottled. Or I could find Arleas and see what she and her Shadow Guard are up to. True, Arleas serves Terees and the side of "good" but that doesn't mean that we can't be friends. I just remember to remain apathetic towards the whole "good and evil" thing. Ok, so maybe a few times I did technically help her...she's a shadow and I created a tiny little flame so there would be light -- I only did it because she's my friend and I don't know what would happen to her if there was no light for the shadows to exist! It's not like I'm going to start a forest fire or anything. That's more the style of...well, you'll find that out all in due time who that is.

I believe I'll go find someone to withold the element of fire from...that's always amusing; cruel and sadistic perhaps, but amusing nonetheless. Now don't worry, I won't let him or her die ;-)

No comments: