Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Flames of Passion - Part I

This series is rated "R" so if you are under 18 or offended by things of an adult or sexual nature, please don't read.

Inspired by Quont's challenge, I decided to start writing this and see where it goes...I'm just writing it for my own amusement (and hopefully the amusement of you, the readers) but it isn't intended to be submitted as a Legend of Mernac.


I was mortal once, just like all of the Disciples that serve the Mothers and the Fathers. I guess that is the one commonality that we all share. Before I became Elsen's Disciple, I was an Elemental Fae, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the Fae as a race are quite passionate.

Growing up with Dark Elves and Elemental Elves as I did, I didn't fully understand what was happening when I first experienced the Curse of a Fae's Eyes. All I knew was that the handsome Elemental Elf I had been flirting with for a while suddenly was willing to do anything to please me. Thank the Mothers and Fathers that all Elemental Elves are born sterile, because he pleased me over and over again until the Curse of a Fae's Eyes passed, and we continued to find sexual pleasure together after the Curse had ended.

The physical pleasures of our lovemaking where unforgettable, and even now I look back on those moments fondly. How can I not, when I had a lover whose sole concern was that I was that I had an orgasm and that I was satisfied. Yes, friends, the Curse of a Fae's Eyes is a wonderful thing...well, at least for the Fae ;-)

Ah, but then I learned that there are other pleasures to be had -- pleasures that only those following the path of the Ethereal Masters can ever experience.

To be continued...

No comments: