Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Flames of Passion - Part II

This series is rated "R" so if you are under 18 or offended by things of an adult or sexual nature, please don't read.


You'll remember that I mentioned an Elemental Elf who was, for lack of a better term, a "friend with benefits". Now I'm not using that term lightly, for he and I were very close friends. I won't give his name because he went on to be a very well-respected Dimatton Ethereal Master and I wouldn't want tongues wagging that he once fell under the power of Eros.

Yes, I do miss those days. We had foreplay down to an art, he and I, and even when the Curse of Fae's Eyes had waned and gone, he was a most attentive lover. Even now I can remember the feel of his hands on my breasts, his breath on my neck, gentle nips and licks that caused the most wonderful feelings to course through my body. I can only hope that I brought him the same pleasure, for I did so enjoy the feel of his flesh as I explored his body with the same care that he used exploring mine.

It's times like this that I miss having a corporeal body...



(I just found out about a new Mernacian 'pet' called a crothhound...I hope Father Elsen will let me have one! Can I pleeeease have a puppy? Pleeeeeease??? I promise I'll take good care of it and clean up after it. It can live on any Ethereal Plane, right? Oh please, please say that it can live in the Ethereal Fire Plane with me, I want a puppy! Unless there are crothkittens, in which case I want one of those instead.)

4 comments:

Quont said...

Oohh Vickie dear... I do believe you have an ethereal flame burning for my Frost. He is a handsome fellow, isn't he? And of course, you are most welcome to come to the palace to enjoy a little tryst whenever you like my darling.

Vickie said...

Yes, Frost is quite the handsome fellow, but as I have no physical body and (as far as I know) he has no connection to Ethereal Fire, it shall have to remain nothing more than unrequited lust :-(

But have no fear, for I have had several lovely trysts with Ethereal Masters...that will be in Part III :-)

Quont said...

Good! Good! Satisfy your lust whenever you can.

Ah Vickie darling, your Father Elsen may not care much what happens beyond his nose, but your uncle Quont is a God too. If you really wanted – and I’m sure Frost would eagerly oblige – I could conjure up a body for you to temporarily borrow for a time of passion.

Vickie said...

That is most generous of you, Uncle Quont ;-) I'm sure that a tryst in the Crystal Palace with Frost would make for quite the story to post here (especially if I get to take him down to the dungeons and borrow one of your whips).

But only if he's willing, of course ;-)