Thursday, July 19, 2007

Incubus Frost to get new powers, and a change in vacation plans

First, our dear Incubus Frost is going to be getting some new powers -- isn't that wonderful? Hmm, wonder what those powers will be?

He also says that he'll be getting a wee little kink, although I thought his existing kinkiness was just right ;-) Oh well, I guess you can't have too much of a good thing.

As for the vacation plans, I'm not sure how Frost and Canu feel about Anemo's plans that we chase them around Mernac, so I think I'll just vacation by myself in the Tian Islands. If anyone needs me, that's where I'll be.

2 comments:

ND/Botr said...

Oh my dear sister and now lovely goddess.
Tis fun that was to be had. But if alone is what you feel is required, so shall it be.

Vickie said...

Me being alone is better for everyone, trust me.