Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lost, Mernac Style

If you haven't heard, I actually won something! Yay, go me!

Sorry, excuse the little outburst ;-)

If you don't know what I'm referring to, The Other had a little puzzle to having to do with the account number on Siberlee's credit card. I didn't actually get the message right :-( but the Other was gracious enough to reward me with the prize because I was so close. THANK YOU THE OTHER!!! Ohh, sorry, probably shouldn't have yelled while you're still recovering from that nasty bump to the head.

I had so much fun coming up with the little bio about the characters that I've decided to try and complete the cast here on my blog.

So far I have:

The One - undetermined
The Other - Jacob

Siberlee - Claire
Sola - undetermined
Dulan - Sun
Kala - undetermined
Terees - Rose
Canola - undetermined
Witress - undetermined

Barak - Ben
Werk - Richard
Linthur - Kate
Bu - undetermined
Elsen - undetermined
Tellen - Sayid
Tul - undetermined
Abuba - undetermined
Gorb - undetermined
Trajen - undetermined
Quont - Julia
Picu - Hurley
Roadius - Sawyer

It's a work in progress, so feel free to share your thoughts on which Lost character best respresents which of the Gods of Mernac.

No comments: