Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Week Almost Over

Wow, where does the time go? I swear I hardly get to set any fires these days. Good thing I have my sis Anemo to help me spread those flames!

Elsen has been incognito for a bit...turns out he and Werk have had a bit of a falling out and Werk cast one of his illnesses on our poor Father Elsen!

Traesha, Quont's lusty Disciple, has her own blog now -- check it out if you dare! Just be careful...she isn't called the Great Man-Eater for nothing!

I shall be on vacation next week, which means the inhabitants of Mernac don't have to worry about me inflicting any fires on their lands. Not that it means they can all breath easy -- Anemo will still be blowing through from time to time, and Traesha and Frost will be busy seducing their victims and Quont will be tackling the questions of the lusty Mernacians. Not sure when Canu will be back. I miss Canu. His sweet songs are one of the few things that eases my soul when I become agitated.

I should be heading back to my little niche in the Ethereal Fire Plane now...behave yourselves and play nicely, and I'll leave cookies at a few of the Temples of Elsen so you can occupy yourselves with finding them.

2 comments:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Have a wonderful vacation! I'm going to miss our little fire starter! Have a safe trip and hurry back!

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Oh, and by the way, your blog is looking fabulous!! Whoo Hoo!