Sunday, August 26, 2007

Response to Quont's Question

Quont, Mernac's God of Lust: Question of the Week – 6

Vickielysia's answer:

I visit Mernac during the cold winters when the people welcome fire for its warmth instead of calling on Elsen to send me back to the Ethereal Fire Plane. There's just something so soothing about the sound of rushing water as my flames melt the ice.

My answer:

*blinks* Relax? Huh? Who has time to relax? I have stuff to do and things to see and fried foods on a stick to eat!!!!

Ohhh, you meant in general...sorry. People seem to assume that vacation is for relaxing...HA! I usually feel like I need a vacation from my vacation by the time it's over with.

So how do I relax? I like to start with a nice Margarita
Then I put the ocean waves CD on, lie down on the couch and lose myself in whatever fantasy comes to mind (usually it involves being in a tropical location with no phones, no faxes and no internet connections, but a nice group of cabana boys to cater to my every whim).

No comments: