Friday, August 17, 2007

Off on vacation!

Well I'm not actually off to anywhere, just taking a break from everything and focusing one whole week on my photography (minus one day to visit the JellyBelly Factory -- mmm, Jelly Bellys).

I'm looking forward to having this time with no splitting my time between work, Mernac, and other projects. Just me, my camera and the open road (now before you go getting some romantic image of me zooming down the freeway with the top down, I should tell you that I drive a minivan. Maybe not as sexy, but all of my photography stuff fits in it and if need be, I can stow all of the seats and sleep quite comfortably in it.) and the only limitation is how much gas I can afford LOL.

Take care, and I'll see you all in a week if I don't post pics sooner!

No comments: