Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Day At The Fair (Pt. 2 of the pics)

Poor Poppy the Bear has been reassigned to guarding the bathrooms.

Now we move on to The Farm.

Rice!

Corn!


Milo? What the heck is Milo besides one of the characters in Milo and Otis?

Kiwi! California is the only place in the United States where Kiwifruit are grown (in case you care).

(You don't really need me to label this "Sunflower", do you?)


I just thought this picture turned out kind of cool for a night-time pic.

The water tower.

That's all the pictures for now, but I'm going back out Friday so I should have more then! And I'll try to get some of the video uploaded to YouTube over the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Very cool , looks like you had quite the wonderful time. I loved going to the Ill. state fair back home. They always had this big Cow made entirely out of butter! And you just can not go to the fair and not buy a Lemon Shake up! Whoo Hoo. Your pics are perfect! Your a good historian too! Can't wait to see what is next.

Oh, your cat Leftie is soooo cute! I want him!!

Vickie said...

Thanks KD! Friday I'll get a Lemon Freeze and think of you ;-)

*considers giving Leftie to KD since he can be such a pain...nah, he is my big baby and I love him*

Sorcia said...

Looks like such fun. I need to get out more. lol

Uhhm what's a "Lemon Freeze"? Sorry, I'm not for around them thar parts. lol!

Vickie said...

sorcia, a Lemon Freeze is lemonade and sugar that is the consistency of a slush :-)