Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Dream Job

In response to Quont's Question of the Week:

Well this is an easy one! My dream job would be to work for National Geographic and travel the world photographing all of the wonders, the cultures and sights to share them with the rest of the world!

Any job where I was photographing things would be a dream job for me. Yes, I do mean anything. I once had a job offer to photograph railroad accidents for investigations, and I thought that would be the coolest job in the world (I'm not squeamish in the least so the sight of blood, guts and body parts doesn't make me lose my lunch so long as none of the parts were originally mine).

Wow, that was short and sweet, wasn't it?

2 comments:

Quont said...

Eeww... too messy for me. Cool dream job. I'd tell you to work at it and reach for it but then it would take you away from us! :(

That really would be awesome and I think you have a great eye for amazing photos. Keep at it!

Vickie said...

Messy? Nah, I won't clean up the messes, just take pictures of them LOL.